Gate Valves Manufacturer
Controtek Global is involved in design manufacture and supply of innovative filtration solution. We serve a huge range of application including industries like oil, petroleum, chemical, fertilizer, pharmaceuticals, paper, distilleries, rubber, sugar, engineering, power and water treatment etc. We enormously affianced to manufacture the diverse variation of developed valves that are knife edge gate valve, butterfly valves, swing check valves, plug valves and needle valves etc. our products were widely used by the various industrial sectors for the different requirements.
Our expert team always checks these products very minutely for every requisite details related to quality with the advanced checking parameters.
What do Gate Valves mean?
Gate valves will be valves that work by lifting of a round or rectangular door out of the way of the liquid. This valves encourages just unidirectional stream, yet dissimilar to globe valves they give a pedal to the metal stream to the liquid. The round or wedge formed ring is referred to a door as it moves an opposite way to the stream of the liquid. Snap here to find out about different kinds of valves, for example, Globe Valves that are utilized on different sorts of boats for various purposes.
Construction of a Gate Valve
Gate valves comprises of three fundamental parts: body, bonnet, and trim. The body is commonly associated with other equipment by methods for flanged, screwed or welded associations. The bonnet, which containing the moving parts, is connected to the body, typically with jolts, to allow support. The valve trim comprises of the stem, the gate, the disc or wedge and the seat rings.
The bonnets of gate valves are made of cast iron and thus necessitate extra care during overhauling. The valves or the gates are circular or wedge shaped discs and are attached to a threaded spindle working in a nut. The salient feature of gate valves is that the sealing surfaces between the seat and the valve are planar. The valves and seats might be tapered or parallel at the sides.
The bonnets might be a screw-in, bolted or a union type depending on the requirement and the space where the valve has to be fitted. It is of utmost importance that the bonnets are absolutely leak proof. The screw-in type bonnets have the simplest arrangement but provide a reliable pressure tight seal. Union type bonnets are used in applications that require frequent overhauling and inspection. The main advantage of union type bonnets is that they provide robustness and structural strength to the valve. Bolted bonnets are generally used is large sized gate valves and in applications where pressure and load is expected to be higher.
Types of Gate Valves
- Flexible wedge
Types of Disk
- Solid taper wedge
- Flexible wedge
- Split wedge or Parallel disks Valve
Types of Body Bonnet Joint
- Screwed Bonnet
- Pressure-Seal Bonnet
Types of Stem movement
- Rising Stem or OS & Y Type (Outside Stem and Screw Type)
- Non-rising Stem type
Applications of Gate Valves
- Gate valves are used in almost all fluid services such as air, fuel gas, feed water, steam, lube oil, hydrocarbon, and all most any services.
- Some special gate valve is used in slurry and powder product also such as knife gate valve
Advantages of Gate Valves
- They are suitable for high pressure and temperature application and required less maintenance
- Good shutoff features
- Gate valves are bidirectional and therefore they can be used in two directions
- Pressure loss through the valve is minimal
Gate Valves Price in India
We “Controtek Global” are one of the best Gate Valves manufacturers in India. We are energetically engaged to offer an outstanding quality of the industrial gate valves in diverse industrial sectors. As our organization is supply this efficient quality of Gate Valves exporter in reasonable prices so that our every consumer can easily avail us for our products. Our manufactured valves are considered to be one of the leading companies in the market for manufacturing the gate valves in India. Not just in India, but also clients from different nations generally reaching us due to our sturdy natured mechanical valves and furthermore proffering inside the buyers arranged costs.
Our products extend is like the worldwide standard of valves with the goal that our abroad shoppers can don’t hesitate to buy our gate valves. The extra preferred standpoint of working with best Indian organizations in valves industry and this has propelled us to make valves with great material of worldwide gauges at a reasonable cost. Our items are gone through stringent quality parameters required by universal norms.
Why Choose Us for Gate Valves
- We’re a “safe pair of hands”
- Our price strategy is to deliver exceptional value – without exception.
- Because of our experience and considerable buying power our customer benefit from competitively priced valves, each one quality checked and certified to internationally recognised standards
- We offer a high-value consultancy service with free no obligation on site surveys.
- Our suppliers are handpicked from the very best worldwide manufacturers with quality of the upmost importance, audited by our agents and ISO 9001 accredited.
- We’ve built a reputation for being a fair and ethical business
- We’ll always provide you with a realistic and achievable delivery time